Last minute registration still possible. E-mail the following ASAP to the temple at email@example.com:
2) Phone number (include area code)
3) Dietary restrictions (if any)
Please make out your $200 check to: “Seattle Betsuin Religious Department”.
Rev. Dr. Kenji Akahoshi is leading a retreat this weekend titled “Practicing No Practice” at the beautiful Bastyr University Campus at 14500 Juanita Dr. NE, Kenmore, WA 98028. The retreat starts at 7pm Friday, September 23, and runs through 1pm Sunday, September 25. Registration is $200 and includes Saturday meals, Sunday breakfast and lunch and lodging (dorm room*). Discover, clarify and share our experience of Shin Buddhism. Introspection, discussion and insightful activities will bring alive the relevancy and depth of Shin “practice”. In a supportive and light-hearted
environment, we move from a conceptual understanding to a personal experience.
Dr. Akahoshi holds a Master’s degree in transpersonal psychology and has a background in wilderness vision quests and personal growth disciplines. He is affiliated with the San Jose Betsuin Church.
• Delicious vegetarian meals will be from Bastyr’s own cafeteria.
• Donations for this workshop are gratefully accepted.
• Questions? Contact the temple office at 206.329-0800 or office@seattlebetsuin Attn – retreat.
*some single rooms available at an additional rate